Can’t Find it in our Catalog? Fill out this form here!
There may be delays due to COVID-19.
Want To Check Out a Pass?
Wild Center Pass: Covers 2 adults at $10 each and up to 4 children under 17 are free.
Echo Pass: Covers up to 4 guests at $7 each.
Fort Ticonderoga Pass: Covers up to 4 guests at 10% off general admission.
Not Sure What To Read Next?
ALA Notable Books List – American Library Association’s Notable Books List
Authors On Air – On air talk radio pod-casts on the Authors On Air Network
Bookreview MostlyFiction– Mostly fiction book reviews
Fantastic Fiction-Browse bestselling fiction authors, books and series in order.
Goodreads – Meet your next favorite book.
Huffington Post Book Club– Huffington Post Book Club
In Reference To Murder – Reference site for writers, readers, and fans of mystery and crime fiction.
Library Thing– A home for your books.
LikesBooks– The back fence for lovers of romance novels.
Literature Map– The tourist map of literature
Modern Library– Modern Library 100 Best Novels
NPR Books– Book reviews and author interviews.
NewPages– News, information and guides to independent bookstores, independent publishers, literary magazines, alternative periodicals, independent record labels, alternative newsweeklies and more.
North Country Library System Reader’s Corner– Includes podcasts, interviews, reviews, books clubs, and bestseller lists.
SFFWorld– Science Fiction and Fantasy world.
SuperSummary– In depth study guides to a variety of books and subjects.
There’s An App For That!
For eBooks and Audiobooks
- Download App
- Open the app and sign in using your library card
- You will be prompted to find your library's digital collection.
- Borrow the title you want. You will need to sign in with your card
- After you borrow a title, you have a few options to choose from. You can: - Select Read now with Kindle (U.S. only) to complete checkout on Amazon's website and send the book to your Kindle device or Kindle reading app. - Select Download to download EPUB ebooks and MP3 audiobooks to the app Bookshelf. - Select Read now in browser to open magazines or ebooks right in your web browser. - Close the pop-up window to keep browsing and borrowing.
- To see all of your borrowed titles, tap the books symbol to go to your library Loans page. To open the titles you downloaded or added to the app, go to your Bookshelf. On Android, Chromebook, and iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch): Tap the menu icon in the top-left corner of the app to open the Home menu, then tap Bookshelf.
- Libby is an app by OverDrive.
- Install the Libby app
- Follow prompts to find your library and sign in with your library card
- Browse and borrow a title
- Borrowed titles appear on "shelf"